Episode 35: Relationship Cycles and Pain Patterns
ART OF THE UNKNOWN PODCAST
The Podcast Documenting a Spiritual Journey
HOSTED BY SARAH KREUZ
WHAT IS ART OF THE UNKNOWN
Art of the Unknown was created in order to go towards the very part of ourselves that we have been avoiding. Ultimately healing is a journey, one that we must take for ourselves and by ourselves. When we choose to embrace the parts of ourselves we find that the things that we have been running from are not so scary. There is beauty to be found in the parts unknown, and this podcast is a journey of just that. Hosted by Sarah Kreuz, this podcast heads straight towards the unknown and finds beauty in the places unseen.
In this episode, I reflect on the pain that I have passed on to other people through my relationships and why. I've found that we often pass on the pain that we received growing up on to other people. Until we become aware and heal those wounds within ourselves, we’ll just keep on hurting other people as a way to defend ourselves from experiencing certain pains again. But protection doesn’t heal, compassion and love for yourself as well as other people does.
BIGGEST TAKEAWAYS YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS:
- Pain is often passed down through relationships because sometimes it's easier for us to cause another person pain than it is to accept and heal our own.
- Our relationships are a reflection of our core selves and can point to the healing that we still need within us.
- Relationship are necessary because they show us a part of ourselves that we cannot see on our own.
- Taking responsibility for who we are in all aspects of our lives, especially in relationships, creates a unique sense vulnerability within ourselves that we can then share with others.
- The pain that we pass onto other people is an attempt to protect ourselves from experiencing that very pain first, but why not healing, we allow that pain to keep on occuring in the world and within ourselves.
- Why looking at your relationships and yourself openly and honestly is imperative on your journey of healing, awareness and growth.
- How relationships bring out an aspect of ourselves that we can only see while we are in the bounds of a relationship.
- What relationship can teach us ourselves and the healing that still needs to occur within us.
- Why looking at the patterns we form with relationships can bring true insight and awareness to who we are on a spiritual level.
ON A SPIRITUAL JOURNEY OF YOUR OWN?
Ready to start embracing the unknown within you as well? Download my FREE spiritual cheatsheet "Top 10 Practices for Spiritual Growth". This cheatsheet will lay out the top 10 spiritual practices I use to gain insight, clarity and awareness on my own spiritual path. Begin your journey of self-awareness and inner transformation today!
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE GUIDE "TOP 10 PRACTICES FOR SPIRITUAL GROWTH"
Download your FREE guide: Top 10 Practices for Spiritual Growth
Enter your info to get INSTANT access to your free guide. Discover the top 10 practices for spiritual growth today!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: SARAH KREUZ
Sarah Kreuz believes that everything we are looking for is within us. She creates content, products and courses that help others along their spiritual journey to heal and create their inner & outer worlds.