ART OF THE UNKNOWN POCAST
Episode 34: Functional Relationships - You're Doing it Wrong
WHAT IS ART OF THE UNKNOWN?
Art of the Unknown is a podcast that goes towards the very part of ourselves that we have been avoiding in a attempt to understand and heal ourselves.
Ultimately healing is a journey, one that we must take for ourselves and by ourselves.
When we choose to embrace the parts of ourselves we find that the things that we have been running from are not so scary.
There is beauty to be found in the parts unknown, and this podcast is a journey of just that.
Hosted by Sarah Kreuz, this podcast heads straight towards the unknown and finds beauty in the places unseen
In this episode, I take a trip down memory lane and reflect on a few past relationships. At first, I was blaming the men I dated for my series of failed relationships, thinking that there was something wrong with them. But over time, I came to realize that the common denominator here is me and thus began the shift in perspective. What choices am I making that are part of this pattern? What am I putting out into the universe that is bringing these people to me? Self-reflection can be fun… sometimes.
BIGGEST TAKEAWAYS YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS:
- Down the path of self-discovery and inner navigation, there comes a point where looking at our past choices can offer valuable insight.
- One of the greatest teachers and ways of learning about ourselves and who we are is to take a look at the relationships we created and engaged in throughout our lives.
- Relationships expose layer of our souls to ourselves because sometimes you can only see certain aspects of yourself in the bounds of a relationship.
- Reflecting on our relationships opens the space for true healing because we are forced to see ourselves on a very intimate and personal level.
- Why reflecting on ourselves and the relationships we take part in is imperative on the path of healing and self-awareness.
- How relationships can expose parts of our soul to ourselves that we didn't even know existed.
- Why relationships are a reflection of what is happening within you.
- Why my relationships have failed and what I have learned from it.
- How my relationships have inspired growth, understanding and compassion within myself.
ON A SPIRITUAL JOURNEY OF YOUR OWN?
Ready to start embracing the unknown within you as well? Download my FREE spiritual cheatsheet "Top 10 Practices for Spiritual Growth". This cheatsheet will lay out the top 10 spiritual practices I use to gain insight, clarity and awareness on my own spiritual path. Begin your journey of self-awareness and inner transformation today!
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE GUIDE: "TOP 10 PRACTICES FOR SPIRITUAL GROWTH"
Download your FREE guide: Top 10 Practices for Spiritual Growth
Enter your info to get INSTANT access to your free guide. Discover the top 10 practices for spiritual growth today!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: SARAH KREUZ
Sarah Kreuz believes that everything we are looking for is within us. She creates content, products and courses that help others along their spiritual journey to heal and create their inner & outer worlds.