Episode 33: Is the Unknown Never Ending?
ART OF THE UNKNOWN PODCAST
Documenting A Spiritual Journey
HOSTED BY SARAH KREUZ
WHAT IS ART OF THE UNKNOWN?
Art of the Unknown was created in order to go towards the very part of ourselves that we have been avoiding. Ultimately healing is a journey, one that we must take for ourselves and by ourselves. When we choose to embrace the parts of ourselves we find that the things that we have been running from are not so scary. There is beauty to be found in the parts unknown, and this podcast is a journey of just that. Hosted by Sarah Kreuz, this podcast heads straight towards the unknown and finds beauty in the places unseen
In this episode, I come to terms with the fact that going back into a place that I know is actually another unknown within itself. Embracing the unknown means letting the universe open up a path for you - one that you have not and potentially could not see on your own. Embracing the unknown isn’t a one-time event, it is a daily occurrence. It’s not once that we have to make a drastic change but rather it is a reoccurring practice of learning how to let go
BIGGEST TAKEAWAYS YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS:
- Embracing the unknown within ourselves means embracing every aspect of ourselves, who are are, and how we came to be.
- Sometimes our biggest triggers can be the ones that we spent our whole lives living in, we just weren't aware of it at the time.
- Time doesn't heal. Instead it allows you the necessary distance and space to approach your wounds wiser and with more clarity.
- In order to embrace the unknown and find beauty within it, we must be willing to continuously step into physical, spiritual and emotional unknowns otherwise we remain stagnant and stuck.
- Why going back to what you know is an important and imperative part of your healing journey.
- I discuss which aspects of myself I still fear going towards and why that is a direct indicator of what inside of me still needs healing.
- I reflect on the last 8 months outside of the country and what inside of me has changed because of it.
- Why I am afraid to return to the very place that I came from and what you can learn from it.
- How going in the direction that you are being called in life can lead you to where it is you are meant be to.
ON A SPIRITUAL JOURNEY OF YOUR OWN?
Ready to start embracing the unknown within you as well? Download my FREE spiritual cheatsheet "Top 10 Practices for Spiritual Growth". This cheatsheet will lay out the top 10 spiritual practices I use to gain insight, clarity and awareness on my own spiritual path. Begin your journey of self-awareness and inner transformation today!
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE GUIDE "TOP 10 PRACTICES FOR SPIRITUAL GROWTH"
Download your FREE guide: Top 10 Practices for Spiritual Growth
Enter your info to get INSTANT access to your free guide. Discover the top 10 practices for spiritual growth today!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: SARAH KREUZ
Sarah Kreuz believes that everything we are looking for is within us. She creates content, products and courses that help others along their spiritual journey to heal and create their inner & outer worlds.