Art of the Unknown Podcast
Episode 39: HOW TO ACCEPT YOURSELF
The Podcast Documenting a Spiritual Journey
HOSTED BY SARAH KREUZ
WHAT IS ART OF THE UNKNOWN:
Art of the Unknown was created in order to go towards the very part of ourselves that we have been avoiding. Ultimately healing is a journey, one that we must take for ourselves and by ourselves. When we choose to embrace the parts of ourselves we find that the things that we have been running from are not so scary. There is beauty to be found in the parts unknown, and this podcast is a journey of just that. Hosted by Sarah Kreuz, this podcast heads straight towards the unknown and finds beauty in the places unseen.
In this episode I talk about how self-acceptance is necessary to healing and the steps we can being to take in order to get there. Through this process of self-discovery and personal growth, there is the ever underlying theme of change, of moving forward, and of bridging the gap between where you are and where you want to be. But though that process, we can fail to see the very thing that we need in order to grow. While it may seem contradictory the very thing that we need to move on from here is to accept where we are at and who we are in this moment.
TAKE AWAYS YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS:
- Accepting where you are and who you are is imperative because without doing so, we are constantly in a state of resistance against ourselves.
- When you are trying to be something other that who you are, you harm yourself on a mental, emotional, and spiritual level.
- We don't have to believe the lie that we are not good enough as we are or that we are somehow inherently flawed.
- In we can be honest about who we are and where we are at, then that begins the true path to healing, self-acceptance, and ultimately self-love
- You are not meant to fit into an ideal or a box that the world created, instead you are meant to embrace the essence of who you are and bring that up into the light.
- How and why deny ourselves acceptance
- The consequences of living in a state of resistance with ourselves
- Why constantly striving to be anything other than who we are is causing us more harm than good.
- How to begin practicing self-acceptance and why it is important to your spiritual journey
- Why self-acceptance is the start of start love.
ON A SPIRITUAL JOURNEY OF YOUR OWN?
Looking to embrace the unknown within you as well? Download my FREE spiritual cheatsheet"Top 10 Practices for Spiritual Growth" and begin your journey of self-discovery and inner awareness today!
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE GUIDE: "TOP 10 PRACTICES FOR SPIRITUAL GROWTH"
Download your FREE guide: Top 10 Practices for Spiritual Growth
Enter your info to get INSTANT access to your free guide. Discover the top 10 practices for spiritual growth today!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: SARAH KREUZ:
Sarah Kreuz believes that everything we are looking for is within us. She creates content, products and courses that help others along their spiritual journey to heal and create their inner & outer worlds.