ART OF THE UNKNOWN PODCAST
EPISODE 37: HOW TO FORGIVE
The Podcast Documenting a Spiritual Journey
HOSTED BY SARAH KREUZ
WHAT IS ART OF THE UNKNOWN?
Art of the Unknown is a podcast that goes towards the very part of ourselves that we have been avoiding in an attempt to understand and heal ourselves.
Ultimately healing is a journey, one that we must take for ourselves and by ourselves. When we choose to embrace the parts of ourselves we find that the things that we have been running from are not so scary.
There is beauty to be found in the parts unknown, and this podcast is a journey of just that.
Hosted by Sarah Kreuz, this podcast heads straight towards the unknown and finds beauty in the places unseen.
BIGGEST TAKEAWAYS YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS:
- True forgiveness is a combination of acceptance and letting go of pain and the need to be right and the other person for wrong.
- When we don't forgive, we are feeding into the egos need to be right and allowing ourselves to justify why we felt a certain way and why we were the ones who have been wronged.
- We must understand not just who we are, but why we are the way that we are, otherwise we don't fully show up to the world. In order to fully live the life we were meant to and want to live, we must be filling to embrace all of who we are so that we can do so.
- Taking control for how you feel isn't about placing the blame onto an outside factor, instead it is about learning how to gracefully let go so that you can feel the way you want to feel (not the way you think you NEED to feel)
In this episode, I talk about what forgiveness is and the path that we must take in order to fully forgive. We hold onto blame and resentment because in a way, it feels better to have a concrete reason as to why we feel a certain way. But justifying how we feel by blaming someone else only perpetuates resentment and keeps forgive at bay. So then what is the first step towards forgiveness? Acceptance. Accepting how you feel and being completely honest with yourself without attempting to hide it, change it, or deny it.
- What forgiveness is, what it means to forgive and what forgiveness looks like played out on a practical level.
- Why true forgiveness requires us to confront ourselves and the reasons why we hold onto resentment.
- How we are causing ourselves pain by not forgiving.
- Why choosing not to forgive is actually an attempt to take back the control that you think you have.
- The ways in which I have struggled with forgiveness and am still trying to conceptualize what inside of me still needs to be healed in order to fully forgive another
ON A SPIRITUAL JOURNEY OF YOUR OWN?
Ready to start embracing the unknown within you as well? Download my FREE spiritual cheatsheet "Top 10 Practices for Spiritual Growth". This cheatsheet will lay out the top 10 spiritual practices I use to gain insight, clarity and awareness on my own spiritual path. Begin your journey of self-awareness and inner transformation today!
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE GUIDE: "TOP 10 PRACTICES FOR SPIRITUAL GROWTH"
Download your FREE guide: Top 10 Practices for Spiritual Growth
Enter your info to get INSTANT access to your free guide. Discover the top 10 practices for spiritual growth today!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: SARAH KREUZ
Sarah Kreuz believes that everything we are looking for is within us. She creates content, products and courses that help others along their spiritual journey to heal and create their inner & outer worlds.