Episode 32: Best Tip Ever - Allow the Ego to Die
ART OF THE UNKNOWN PODCAST
WHAT IS ART OF THE UNKNOWN?
Art of the Unknown is a podcast that towards the very part of ourselves that we have been avoiding in an attempt to understand and heal ourselves.
Ultimately healing is a journey, one that we must take for ourselves and by ourselves. When we choose to embrace the parts of ourselves we find that the things that we have been running from are not so scary.
There is beauty to be found in the parts unknown, and this podcast is a journey of just that.
Hosted by Sarah Kreuz, this podcast heads straight towards the unknown and finds beauty in the places unseen
This episode is a reflection of the process of death as it happens every day to the ego. Because as Krishnamurti said, “You cannot live without dying... to live completely, wholly, every day as if it were a new loveliness, there must be dying to everything of yesterday, otherwise, you live mechanically, and a mechanical mind can never know what love is or what freedom is.” So understand to understand the self, we must understand which parts of yourself are truly your own and which parts you need to release.
BIGGEST TAKEAWAYS YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS:
- Entering a new phase, either within yourself or within this life, is a beautiful process of rebirth and renewal. We are taught to fear what we don't know, but we need the unknown in order to grow and express who it is that we are.
- When you attach onto who you are or any situation in life. you are convincing yourself that what you have now is better than the very things that are trying to make their way into your life.
- In order to welcome in a new mindset or a new way of doing things into your life, you must be willing to let of not just who you are but also who you think you are.
- What within us must die everyday so that we can be who we truly are and live the life we were meant to live.
- The ways in which your ego prevents you from moving forward and letting go.
- Why true free and love is found in the unknown and not by trying to hold on to what it is that you already have.
- What I have been attaching myself onto and the suffering that it is causing me.
- Why letting go of who you think you are actually opens you to who you truly are.
ON A SPIRITUAL JOURNEY OF YOUR OWN?
Ready to start embracing the unknown within yourself? Download my FREE spiritual cheatsheet and learn about the "Top 10 Practices for Spiritual Growth". This cheatsheet will lay out the top 10 spiritual practices I use to gain insight, clarity and awareness on my own spiritual path. Begin your journey of self-awareness and inner transformation today!
FREE "TOP 10 PRACTICES FOR SPIRITUAL GROWTH" CHEATSHEET
Download your FREE guide: Top 10 Practices for Spiritual Growth
Enter your info to get INSTANT access to your free guide. Discover the top 10 practices for spiritual growth today!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: SARAH KREUZ
Sarah Kreuz believes that everything we are looking for is within us. She creates content, products and courses that help others along their spiritual journey to heal and create their inner & outer worlds.